Palavras em linha is coordinated by its directors and editors and counts on the participation of teachers, APP members and researchers from the areas of pedagogy, didactics, linguistics and literature. Contributions expected are essays, academic articles, reports, critiques and texts of other genres that fall within the sections of the journal which may include the following:
- Articles - Academic texts on linguistics, literature and education.
- Exempli Gratia - Sharing pedagogical experiences.
- Oficina pedagógica (Pedagogical workshop) - Work proposals for the classroom.
- Destaques bibliográficos (Bibliographic highlights) - Information about books.
- Cânone acidental (Accidental canon) - Excerpts from texts that deserve to be canonic.
- Lugares virtuais (Virtual places) - Comments on intersting "sites".
- O que fazer com este livro? (What to do with this book?) - Presentation and commentary on children's books.
- Tempo de ler (Time to read) - Texts about the reading of important literary works and other genres.
- Info-APP - Informations about APP.
All contributions of texts for publication are welcome and should be sent by the deadline - announced for each number in the News and on the APP page - to addresses firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. The title of the message should be as follows: Proposed article for Palavras - revista em linha.